CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 23, 2009

Fads

I am reading the book Ramona Quimby Age 8. Ramona Quimby is always up to something. Each week there is a new fad in the cafeteria. The boy Yard Ape started cracking hard-boiled eggs on his head. It became a popular thing to crack an egg on your head. Ramona followed the fad too, but it was not a hard boiled egg, it was a raw egg.
There are all kinds of fads. I think fads can be fun, because they can make you happy in many kinds of ways. You can have parts of a popular person’s clothes and then put little parts of you in it. You can make your own fad, and someday you might be popular. Go with the flow and have FUN!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice writing. I enjoyed talking to you Pumpkin Pie.
Love you ,
Mamma

Anonymous said...

You should always go with your own personal fad, it is what makes you you Rose...

Aunt Patti...I am enjoying your writing, you are a very talented young lady!

Anonymous said...

Hi Rose!
This is Holly. I met you a while ago, and we played games at your Mamma & Papa Martinez's house. I hope you remember me! Anyway I really like your blog, it's way cool! I'm going to keep checking it so I can see all the new things you post.