CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Tips

Hello! My name is Caitlyn, but please call me Rose. The reason I have a blog is I want to show the world what I can do. My adventures start by singing. Just remember to use earmuffs when you hear me sing. So have fun family. I hope you like my blog.
Here are some tips. If you want to make your own blog, hook up with my main mom. She knows how to do it . Want find out more about me? I’ll have a zone only about me. I will try to keep up with the blog as much as I can. You will see videos of my pet shops, family, and stories I write for school.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Miss Rose, I will see if I can remember to call you Rose instead of Caity ot Caitlyn. Please forgive me if I forget.
Love you bunches pumpkin.
Mamma

Anonymous said...

Rose, this is going to be lots of fun to read your blog, Uncle Buddy and I will keep up with it.
We love and miss you!